21 Feb 2015

Are We Reading The Same Al-Quran?

Are we reading the same holy Quran?

When I was a teenager
I faced culture shock
Which is totally different
From what I believe & practice.

The first question I keep on questioning my self was
Why majority of the students  in “Religious Academy”
-Are dating?
-Go out on a date?!
And Memorizing the holy Quran but never practice?
Why???
Ask them about proofs to quote from The Holy Quran is just like click on their fingertip
: so easy.
Why they are groups that hate each other?

Upon Graduating
I met many pious personals  by appearance..
With the title of “Ustaz & Shaikh” in the community…
Some are famous…
Some are just Low profile…
And some are Well known TV personalities.
Who preach to always be good,
And to be forgiving all the time.

But when they are :
Angry all kinds of words came out
Facing disagreement they cut ties
Sceptic towards others
Judging others by look, appearance & martial status.
Criticizing people attires & attitudes.
Keeping grudges and always complaining.
Almost never think positive
Don't seems to love & respect themselves
Hypocrites- Very Gentle towards their students / fans
Behind, all those students & fans were criticized like there's no Lord.
 At home They became rude and rough  towards
Their wives, siblings,parents & family members...
Cannot mingle & socialize with just anyone for it will disrupt their spiritual awakening.
What?!

Why never walk the talk?

In order to achieve the spiritual awakening journey
You can't forgive those who bang their doors on your face?
You can't forget those negative words they said to you?
You can't even wish well your family and relatives?
You let go of your pride to seek forgiveness first?

I don't want to be the chosen hypocrite.
I believe we are not meant to be.
I am so sick and tired of this kind of society.
I decided to move on & search inside myself.

Thank You Lord!
I met My Love ML.
She made all the taboos questions in my thoughts
Came to live.
I let her break and shake me
She liberated my soul from
All those why and the never end why.
I step out and face all my fears.

While exploring I met my new found
Beloved mentor Suria Mohd.
I fall In love with her & her way of thinking.
After learning-listening to most of her classes
In her I found my believe and confidence
To return to
“there's no Lord but Allah!”

Today,
I saw my Lord in different perspective
I am in love with the most Loving Lord
Who truly love & care for humankind
Who gave me brain to think & heart to feel.
Who am I to question other people's actually?

Today I truly believe.
The religion which I choose to name Islam.
Belong to my Lord which I choose to call Allah.
My Lord sent the Holy Quran as guidance to those who are Aware.
Many know how to read & memorize
But the lessons can only be revealed to those who
Choose to be Aware & Think.
I choose to believe the holy Quran without
Cultural dictates & social judgements.

I am His Vicegerent  who is nothing but given everything.
My role is to be the best version  of me
While surrendering my soul to Him.
My only Idol is His Beloved Messenger
Sent down to earth to Spread mercy for the universe.

All those experiences & Questions are so beautiful.
Everyone in my life are so special soul.
They may not believe what I believe
It is okay.
They may love and hate me.
That's not me, it's just their feelings.
Their existence may to teach & train me indirectly
I value them & appreciate their thoughts.
In my world they're good and bad things or situations.
They are plenty of opportunities for me to
Grow, Learn and soar to be only the best for my soul.
I will treasure each and everyone who came or pass my live.
For what's is happening around my thoughts & feelings
Will always be good for me.
:-)

No comments: